OUR RETURN POLICY
You have 30 days from the date of delivery to return your item. All returns are refunded via store credit in the form of a myesoko E-Gift Card. Returns are processed within 5-7 business days after your item(s) are delivered to us.
Prepaid Return Labels
We do not provide prepaid return labels and you are responsible for covering shipping costs to return. We recommend getting a return tracking number when shipping your return item(s).
Can I exchange items?
We do not offer exchanges but we welcome you to return your item(s) by mail in accordance with our Return Policy by contacting customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org and repurchasing any available item(s) on our site.
Final Sale Items
All items ending in $.95, .96, .97, .98, and .99, bodysuits, swimwear & lingerie, undergarments, health, personal care, beauty products, cosmetics, accessories, and "Party Wear" (such as Halloween costumes) are considered final sale, non-returnable and cannot be returned for store credit.
Additional information on our Online Return Policy?
- Items must be unworn, unwashed, and have original tags attached and returned in their original packaging.
- We are not liable for any return packages that may become lost or stolen in-transit. Please keep your proof of postage and/or return tracking number when shipping back your returns.
- All returns must include an order packing slip or return invoice from Online Return Portal that clearly indicates which items are being returned. If this is not filled out correctly, your return may experience issues in processing.
- Damaged, defective, or incorrect items must be reported within 7 days of delivery.
Upon returning the item, you will receive credit in the form of a gift card that can be used online. Gift cards can only be used at www.myesoko.com.
All items returned must be in original condition (including all paperwork, packaging, and accessories) with tags still attached. All items must be unworn, unaltered, and unwashed. Items considered "Final Sale" cannot be returned, including the following:
- Swim & Lingerie
- Personal Care
- Sale Items
If you received items ordered online that were received damaged, defective, or incorrect, you will need to contact customer service at email@example.com for help with your order.
Reserved Rights Regarding Returns
We reserve the right to solely define and limit, refuse, and/or reject returns from customers at any time due to:
- An irregular or excessive returns history indicative of "wardrobing;"
- An irregular or excessive returns history involving worn, altered, laundered, damaged, or missing items; or
- Potential fraudulent or criminal activity.
Similarly, we reserve the right to refuse service to any customer or entity, due to similar actions as noted above.
Non-myesoko items sent to our Distribution Center will be discarded upon receipt.